This is the newest generation (G3) GenRight “tube style” Hi-Fender for the Jeep TJ & LJ (Unlimited) that everyone is talking about.
Built tough like our regular tube fenders, these Hi-Fenders are constructed to sit 3-3/4″ higher that stock to allow you to run bigger tires with minimal lift. This keeps the Jeep’s CG (Center of Gravity) low so it will feel more stable out on the trail and the road.
This is the same fender we use on the GenRight Bowtie TJ and these fenders will hold up on the trail.
Now includes perforated side panels to remove unwanted under hood heat.
- Built from rugged 1-1/2″ diameter x .120″ wall tubing.
- NEW – Aluminum inner fenders are now available (TFF2-HIF) which eliminates the need for our inner fender re-location kit.
- MIG Welded in a precision jig to assure a good fit.
- Bigger wheel opening (up and back)
- Re-uses original inner fender well (requires the TFF-2500 inner fender relocation kit).
- 4″ Flare width on this model.
- Now includes perforated side panels (to remove unwanted under hood heat).
- Can be used with your existing factory hood, that gets cut down (instructions provided with GenRight fenders).
- Will also work with aftermarket Hi Line hoods.
- Also available in a light weight Aluminum Hi-Fender version (TFF-2730).
- Inner fender mounting kit (TFF-2500) sold separately.
- 100% Made in the USA