These CNC machined steering stabilizer clamps are designed to mount any steering stabilizer utilizing a 1/2″ mounting bolt to a 1-3/8″, 1-1/2″, or 1-5/8″ diameter tie rod or drag link. These are for steering stabilizers only and are not intended for use with hydro assist.
- Factory Jeep JK Tie Rod (4050-38)
- Synergy Jeep JK Tie Rod (4050-50)
- Synergy Jeep TJ/XJ/ZJ/MJ Drag Link (4050-38)
- Synergy Jeep JL/JT Tie Rod (4050-50)
- Factory Jeep JL/JT Tie Rod (4050-63)
- CNC machined from 1020 DOM material
- Zinc plated for maximum corrosion resistance
- Designed to mount factory and aftermarket style steering stabilizers utilizing a 1/2″ mounting bolt and has a 5/8″ mounting hole
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Steel design withstands hardcore off road abuse.
- Some late model Jeep JK (2011+) factory stabilizers will require the inner bushing sleeve to be drilled out to 1/2″ for compatibility. This sleeve is made of hardened steel, so be sure you have the resources to drill it out. Alternatively, an aftermarket stabilizer is recommended.
- 8003-10 has been superseded by 4050-63
- Can Be used with FOX TS and ATS Shocks with 4051-01
|4050-38||Steering Stabilizer Clamp Zinc Plated (1-3/8″ OD tube)|
|4050-50||Steering Stabilizer Clamp Zinc Plated (1-1/2″ OD tube)|
|4050-63||Steering Stabilizer Clamp Zinc Plated (1-5/8 OD tube)|
There are no reviews yet.