The TeraFlex JK: HD Forged Drag Link Flip Kit w/ Front Track Bar Drop Bracket & Frame Brace Kit addresses many front-end issues prevalent with lifted JK Wrangler/Unlimited models. Highly recommended for JK models with 4” or more lift.
“Flipping” the HD Forged Drag Link (50% stiffer than factory) over the Knuckle helps eliminate front-end shimmy and other alignment issues. The axle end joint is flipped 180 degrees so it can be pressed down into the top of the knuckle.
The Front Track Bar Drop Bracket lowers the Front Track Bar mounting point to correct steering geometry for superior highway drivability. Multiple track bar mounting holes allow you to fine tune the track bar angle to reduce bump steer and other front-end issues. The Frame Brace and Brace Bar reinforce the frame further reducing front end shimmy and excess frame movement.
This comprehensive kit combines our HD Forged Drag Link Flip Kit (# 1853930) with our Front Track Bar Drop Bracket & Frame Brace Kit (# 1600444).
Compatible with all factory and aftermarket axle shafts, ball joints, wheel hubs, and tie rods. Does not affect operation of factory stability and traction control systems including ESP and ABS.
• Installation does not require any cutting or removal of factory bracketry
HD Forged Drag Link Flip Kit (# 1853930)
• Relocates drag link over the knuckle to the top of the knuckle’s steering arm (Left-Hand-Drive only)
• Axle end joint is flipped 180 degrees to be pressed down into the top of the knuckle
• Bolts directly to new High Steer Knuckle (not included)
• 50% stiffer than factory drag link to help eliminate front end shimmy and other alignment issues
• 1.25” O.D. fully forged drag link eliminates excess movement during hard steering maneuvers
• Utilizes oversized DOM factory-style adjusting collar and pinch clamp for simple adjustments
• Tie rod joint incorporates same features found in TeraFlex Ball Joints, including 4140 chromoly ball/stud and 1045 carbon steel housing
• Adjustable joint preload tension to ensures proper long-term durability
• Joint is pressed into rod end housing and secured w/ snap ring
• Provides clearance for factory 17” wheels
Front Track Bar Drop Bracket & Frame Brace Kit (# 1600444)
• Frame end Front Track Bar Drop Bracket corrects steering geometry
• Multiple track bar mounting holes to fine tune the angle to reduce bump steer and other front-end issues
• Frame end Front Track Bar Brace and Brace Bar reduce frame load to further reduce front end shimmy and excess frame movement
• HD Forged Drag Link Flip Kit (“flipped” w/ pressed-in joints (# 1853930)
• Front Track Bar Drop Bracket & Frame Brace Kit (# 1600444)
• All necessary hardware
VEHICLE FITMENT INFO
• JK Wrangler (2-door) – Left-Hand-Drive
• JK Wrangler Unlimited (4-door) – Left-Hand-Drive
• 4-6” Lift
• Dana 30 front axle
• Dana 44 front axle
There are no reviews yet.