The TeraFlex JK 2dr: 3” Suspension System w/ 4 Sport Control Arms delivers everything required to lift your 2-door JK Wrangler to tackle weekend trails while maintaining on-road drivability for the weekday commute.
Features front lower and rear upper preset Sport Control Arms, HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar, and rear track bar bracket to optimize suspension geometry.
Every TeraFlex suspension system is engineered with drivability and performance in mind.
Properly developed suspension geometry, roll center, and load tuning ensures that all factory stability controls remain functional and within the parameters that Jeep originally engineered into the vehicle.
Not only do TeraFlex kits drive straight, but they will crawl over anything to get you there and back!
We recommend Falcon Performance Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS Shocks.
These are the only shock absorbers engineered to work with TeraFlex lift coil springs to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.
Suspension Systems w/ 4 Sport Control Arms are offered with TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks or without shock absorbers.
Falcon Performance Shocks are available separately.
• JK Wrangler (2-Door)
• Lift Height: 3”
• Max Tire Diameter: 35”
• 3” Lift Coil Springs (JK2 Front: # 1853102 & JK2 Rear: # 1854102)
• Sport Control Arm Kit – 4-Arm (Front Lower & Rear Upper) (2.5-3” Lift) (# 1254000)
• HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar (0-6” Lift) (# 1753418)
• Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket Kit (2.5” Lift) (# 1954776)
• 2.75″” Bump Stop Extension Kit – Front Upper (# 1953800)
• 2.75” Bump Stop Strike Pad Kit – Rear Lower (# 1954700)
• 10” Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit (3-4” Lift) (# 1753000)
• 12.25” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (3-4” Lift) (# 1754500)
• Coil Spring Retainer Kit – Rear Upper (# 4951400)
• Coil Spring Retainer Kit – Rear Lower (# 4954300)
• Front Brake Line Anchor Kit (# 1101255)
• Rear Brake Line Relocation Kit (# 4304400)
• Exhaust Spacer Kit (# 2610000)
• All necessary hardware
• And more